The PlanFocus mobile app is continually evolving to better meet your needs
- Skip one-time passcodes when logging into PlanFocus by using you fingerprint or facial recognition (for iOS users)
- Easily view, edit and remit funding through the Payroll Center
- Quickly approve, edit or extend your participants’ transaction requests
- Stay up to date with action items and notifications
- Know your data is secure with Fraud Block, Touch ID and Face ID
- Conveniently email or call your TIAA team through the app
- Your consultants can use this app too to oversee your plans
FAQs about the PlanFocus mobile app
- You can download it from the Apple App Store or Google play. As long as you have a current PlanFocus login ID and password, you’ll be able to use it.
- It works on all Apple iPhones running iOS 10.0 or later, and Android phones running Lollipop version 5.0 or higher.
- Not at the current time. But stay tuned for future updates!
- Security is our top priority. In addition to Touch ID, Face ID (iPhone X) and fingerprint authentication for Android devices, our TIAA Enterprise Financial Crime Prevention team constantly monitors mobile activity for potential fraud. In addition, no data is stored or retained on the device, and certain PII data, such as SSNs are masked (although you can search using a person’s SSN).
- Any changes you make will be updated instantly.
- You should follow standard protocols: Change your PlanFocus password and report your lost device to your carrier.
- No, but if you have given your consultant PlanFocus sign-in credentials, they can access it.
- You can look for new features and enhanced functionality at least once per quarter and as frequently as once per month. They will happen automatically.