A beneficiary is more than
just a name
The decisions you make today can affect your future—and the future of those you care about. We’re here to support you in making informed choices.
Know what to do
Planning ahead is a good choice
If you’ve recently experienced a loss or want to be sure family or friends are taken care of in the way you choose, we can help you make important financial decisions.
- Watch the video on what you should know.
- Four estate planning essentials.
- Estate planning for singles.
- Don't have kids? You still need an estate plan.
- Does your estate plan answer these 3 important questions?
- Get a comprehensive guide to estate planning.
- Is a trust right for you?
- Consider whether a trust is right for your goals.
- What to consider when naming a trustee?
- Find out how to manage your documents.
- 7 extraordinary wills and the lives they changed.
- Who gets mom's ring? How to divide heirlooms?
- See how you can plan for life’s big events.
- Consider whether lifetime income from an annuity may meet your needs.
- Learn more about turning savings into income.
- How life insurance can help you find balance in retirement
- Understand how lifetime income may help provide more benefits for those you care about in the future
- Find out how TIAA can help you in retirement.
- Get started on planning financially for retirement.
- Learn how to create an income plan.
- Watch the video about lifetime income options.
- Think about whether lifetime income payments can satisfy RMDs.
- Get answers to common questions about RMDs.
- Think about when to claim Social Security benefits.
Don’t go it alone
from the pack
You’re the heart of our organization
We’re a different kind of financial company, guided by our shared vision to:
- Take care of people
- Act with integrity
- Deliver excellence
We’re with you for life
No matter where you are in life, we’re here for you. See how we can help when you’re:
- Starting out financially
- Managing your money for short- and long-term
- Transitioning to retirement
This material is for informational or educational purposes only and does not constitute investment advice under ERISA. This material does not take into account any specific objectives or circumstances of any particular investor or suggest any specific course of action. Investment decisions should be made based on the investor's own objectives and circumstances.