SECURE Act 2.0
Building on momentum already developed, a new wave of provisions is aimed at boosting retirement security and helping to improve America’s retirement readiness by:
- Making Collective Investment Trusts available in 403(b) plans
- Encouraging more retirement savings
- Preserving income via additional RMD changes
- Increasing access to retirement plans through auto-enrollment and other plan design improvements
- Simplifying plan administration
Learn how the SECURE Act (enacted in December 2019) improved plan design options and made it easier for plan participants to build a path towards lifetime income.
This material is for informational or educational purposes only and does not constitute investment advice under ERISA. This material does not take into account any specific objectives or circumstances of any particular investor, or suggest any specific course of action. Investment decisions should be made based on the investor’s own objectives and circumstances.