Working closely with your team, we provide a comprehensive set of planned giving services to address your needs, including sophisticated asset management, timely and accurate gift administration, professional consulting, and extensive reporting.
As your organization faces larger fundraising goals and a changing tax environment, it can be challenging to manage and grow your planned gift assets. Our services focus on the specific needs of charitable trusts, gift annuities, and other life income arrangements. Our comprehensive and integrated services are designed to aid our clients in their efforts to raise more valuable gifts, satisfy donors, and manage program related risks.
TIAA Kaspick manages one of the largest portfolios of planned gifts in the U.S. and is nationally recognized for the quality of its services. Many of the nation's preeminent educational, medical, social service, and religious institutions turn to TIAA Kaspick for planned giving management.
Sophisticated asset management
With a specialization in managing planned gift assets, we offer a proven approach that seeks to reduce downside risk, dampen payment volatility, and generate strong after-tax results for beneficiaries.
- Open architecture allows us to choose from among the best managers
- Individual custody accounts deliver full transparency and daily liquidity
- Annual client account reviews help ensure that investment allocations continue to be appropriate for beneficiaries’ circumstances
High-quality gift administration
Our integrated processes and specialized services help you meet your fiduciary responsibilities, manage institutional risk, and improve donor satisfaction. We administer gifts of all types and provide timely and accurate beneficiary payments and tax filings.
- Customized payment processes
- Tax preparation
- Support for gift annuity registrations, filings, and regulatory changes
- Detailed document and contract reviews
- Web-enabled workflows that deliver a secure, reliable, and efficient processing environment
Strong fundraising and stewardship
We deliver training, educational tools, and consulting support, equipping your institution to negotiate and secure more valuable gifts and build deeper relationships with donors. Working in partnership with your institution and donors, we become an integral part of the gift planning process. We share our insight on gift options and can help determine which best address donors’ objectives.
Using our services you can:
- Access staff/volunteer training, webinars, newsletters, client conferences, and seminars
- Get consulting on gift structuring, policy development, and program evaluations
- Receive donor support, including educational and stewardship materials and reports
Effective management and oversight
We help you establish policies based on industry best practices. Using our extensive reporting capabilities, you can benchmark your program against peers. Our team regularly monitors your program, identifying areas of risk and opportunities for improvement.
- Comparative peer benchmarking
- Program evaluations and oversight reports
- Communication of best practices, industry trends, and regulatory changes