Business Edge: A secure website for plan consultants and advisors
Help your clients meet their fiduciary obligations and drive successful outcomes. Business Edge provides robust tools and key insights to help you deliver better retirement services across your book of business.
Watch this quick video to see newly improved enhancements!
Enhanced user management experience
With Business Edge, you can now add multiple users from your firm and add clients to help manage your TIAA Retirement Plans more effectively and securely. View these resources, for Firm Managers and Delegates, to learn more.
Listen to our experts describe and demonstrate the new user management features.
Watch this short video that details the user management experience.
Follow these step-by-step instructions that guide you through how to set up a new user at your firm or how to request Business Edge or PlanFocus access to a mutual TIAA client.
Please note that you will be asked to verify Business Edge users within your firm on an annual basis. You will see a message to 'Review and confirm access’'within the 'Manage clients & users' section. Please review and affirm access in a timely manner to avoid any unnecessary disruption.
Use TIAA's secure website to make informed decisions and client recommendations
With a single click you can leverage tools to help you stay on track:
- Quickly view all clients and plans in your TIAA book of business—anywhere, anytime
- Access plan performance data, charts and graphs to garner rich insights and monitor trends over time
- Access robust reporting with the ability to easily create customized reports to deepen and expand client relationships
- Help clients manage deadlines with alerts and the at-a-glance calendar
- Assign user access within your firm and request access to client data not currently accessible on Business Edge
- Modify your email alert settings to help manage your inbox
Access TIAA Business Edge anytime, anywhere, from your desktop or mobile device with your TIAA user ID and password.
You must be authorized to access PlanFocus data for at least one of your clients.