Search our FAQ library or browse by topic.
All FAQs about eDelivery
eDelivery is short for electronic delivery. You can elect to get documents such as account statements and prospectuses online instead of by mail. You're notified by email when documents are ready to view. Then, you can log in to your TIAA account to view your document securely.
Note: You can view documents that do not contain personal information without logging in.
Some forms can be viewed and printed on the web regardless of your eDelivery preferences. Paper copies are available upon request.
You can choose eDelivery for these categories:
- Quarterly statements
- Tax reporting forms
- Transaction confirmations
- Other account statements, reports, and forms
- Advice and planning reports
- Annual privacy notice
- Annual/semi-annual financial reports
- Prospectuses & supplements
- Proxy Information
- Public disclosures and general information
- Faster delivery of statements and other documents
- Reduced paper clutter
- Secure access to past statements (up to 7 years)
- Power to change delivery preferences as you wish