Estimate Retirement Income
We can help you determine how much income you might expect in retirement from existing assets. Start envisioning your retirement and create a customized income plan.
Retirement Income Illustrator
The Retirement Income Illustrator is a comprehensive tool that helps TIAA clients, close to retirement, compare income choices using their TIAA retirement assets.
- How much income can I receive from my TIAA retirement accounts?
- What income choices are available to me?
- What is the best way for me to withdraw my TIAA retirement assets while I am retired?
Compare your options
Lifetime Income Calculator
The Lifetime Income Calculator can show you in 5 minutes or less how much retirement income an annuity can provide.
- How much income can I get from an annuity?
- How much do I put into an annuity to get my target retirement income?
Five years or less from retirement? Complete a Retirement Profile to start envisioning your retirement and create a customized income plan that considers all your income sources and monthly expenses.
- Am I on track to retire within 5 years with enough income to cover my expenses?
- At what age should I claim social security?
- How can lifetime income from annuities fit into my overall plan?
IMPORTANT: The projections or other information generated by the tools listed above regarding the likelihood of various investment outcomes, investment allocations and retirement income are hypothetical in nature, do not reflect actual results and are not guarantees of future results. Results may vary with each use and over time.
See information contained within the above calculators and tools for assumptions, approach and methodology.