WHAT WE OFFER
What is a TIAA trust?
TIAA-CREF Trust Company and Individual Advisory Services offer a team of specialists and services to meet your goals.
We partner with you to create a personalized strategy geared toward you and your beneficiaries’ investment goals.1
Assist with implementing your estate plan, consolidating assets and administering the trust based on the terms of your trust document.
We complete your trust tax return and assist with charitable gift calculations.*
Minimize the estate taxes and probate costs that are often incurred when transferring assets through a will.
Meeting your needs
Is a trust right for you?
Consider establishing a trust if you want to:
- Protect assets from creditor’s claims.
- Establish a tax-advantaged charitable gift, structured gifts to charities, or other philanthropic activities.
- Avoid the potential costs and delays associated with probate and manage your estate tax exposure as well as any potential estate taxes.
- Provide an orderly means of managing your financial affairs in the event you become incapacitated, or upon death.
- Ensure that your assets are managed for the benefit of your heirs, according to your wishes.
Start the conversation
Why TIAA Trust Company
Since 1998, the TIAA-CREF Trust Company, FSB, has helped investors plan for their retirement goals.
Working with TIAA
Your personal trust and Individual Advisory Services team
You can have confidence that your assets are managed by a team of specialists who help with all of your financial needs.
1 Nothing in this document is intended to, nor should it be construed to, suggest the creation a legal partnership or joint enterprise.
* When TIAA-CREF Trust Company, FSB is acting as Trustee, they will prepare the trust's tax return or oversee the preparation of the return.
TIAA-CREF managed account services provide discretionary investment management services for a fee.
Investing involves risk and the value of your investments may gain or lose value and fluctuate over time. Investments in managed accounts should be considered in view of a larger, more diversified investment portfolio. Individuals should consult with an independent tax advisor, CPA and/or attorney for specific advice based on the individual’s personal circumstances.
TIAA-CREF managed account services are offered through two separate managed account programs offered by TIAA-CREF affiliates: the TIAA-CREF Advice and Planning Services Portfolio Advisor program offered through TIAA-CREF Individual & Institutional Services, LLC , a registered investment adviser and broker-dealer, and the Private Asset Management offered by TIAA-CREF Trust Company, FSB, a federal savings bank.