Get the basics
A dedicated financial advisor and a team of specialists–all working for you.1
As a committed partner, our dedicated advisory team can help you pursue your financial goals as life progresses, goals change and markets shift.2
Your advisor and the team
Your advisor works with you one-on-one to help build a financial plan aligned to your needs, wants and wishes.
Advisors are supported by a team of specialists providing professional advice and support.
Service that sets us apart
We’re here to help you plan for your financial goals and find ways to increase your chances of meeting them.
Together we'll build a long-term financial plan - as well as help adjust it over time as your situation changes, at no additional cost.
Helping you choose
There are big questions to answer, and we can help
Your goals are unique. Our advisors can offer one-on-one advice and support tailored to your situation.
Get the help you need with these questions and more.
How to contact us
We’ll be with you every step of the way
TIAA was started more than 100 years ago to help ensure teachers could retire with dignity. We continue this tradition by helping you plan for retirement and other life events. As your life and goals change, we can help update your plan to make sure you stay on track.
Articles and videos from our professionals
- 4 common investing mistakes —and how having a plan may help you avoid them
- 4 smart financial planning moves for 2019—and beyond
- Building a solid foundation for your retirement
- Can you retire early?
- Four options for your retirement plans from former jobs
- Have 30 minutes? Get ready to meet with a financial advisor
- Health care insurance after retirement: What you should think about in advance
- How life insurance can help you find balance in retirement
- Retirement income planning: Beyond the basics (video)
- Retirement income planning: The basics (video)
- Why having more retirement accounts isn’t always better
- 5 things you need to know about healthcare costs in retirement (video)
- Can a living trust help protect your financial affairs?
- Does your estate plan answer these 3 important questions?
- Donor-advised funds: Giving made easy and tax savvy
- Estate Planning: What you should know (video)
- Planning for the unexpected (video)
- Protect your assets and loved ones with basic estate planning steps
- Three things to consider when setting up a special needs trust
- What to consider when naming a trustee
How to start the conversation