- After enrolling, you'll receive a TIAA Welcome Kit and a Legal Package including your contract and contract number.
- Review your Welcome Kit carefully to verify the information is correct, including investments and beneficiary information.
- You may also review your existing accounts and make transactions online by logging into your secure account.
When you enroll online, you create an individual account where you can view your balances, change your investment mix, make transfers and other transactions.
If you're already enrolled, log in to your secure account from the login button at the top of the home page of this site.
Many participants enjoy the diversity of investing in mutual funds in their retirement plans.
- The mutual funds chosen for your retirement savings plan provide the opportunity to focus on specific market segments - all of which offer varying degrees of risk and reward opportunities.
- By owning a combination of funds with different investment characteristics, you may be able to offset the poor performance of one asset class with another that is benefiting from an upward trend. However, diversification doesn't guarantee against loss.
Mutual funds offer diversification, professional management, relatively low investment minimums and fees, and a range of choices among different asset classes.
Owning mutual funds can reduce risk through diversification and professional management, and allow you to potentially invest in a broad range of asset classes – U.S. and non-U.S. stocks, bonds, and real estate – with smaller amounts of assets.
There are several technology companies that offer end-to-end notarization systems. TIAA has partnered with Notarize.com (www.Notarize.com/TIAAOpens in a new window) to offer a digital and secure way for you to fulfill notarization requirements for your forms.