NSHE Defined Contribution Retirement Plan Alternative

PLAN INFORMATION
Nevada System of Higher Education offers this plan as part of workplace benefits. Now is a great time to understand what is offered - think about taking advantage of any opportunities to save and invest for the future. 
Learn what plans allow eligible employees to do.
NSHE will contribute 15.25% of your regular salary to your retirement plan. As a condition of the mandatory enrollment, the employee will also contribute 15.25% of their regular salary to their retirement plan. The combined total will be 30.5% of regular salary on a before-tax basis remitted to the retirement plan. NSHE does not make any matching contributions beyond the 15.25% of your regular salary that is required of the plan.
An eligible employee is any professional employee of the Institution who is employed on an annual contract of no less than half-time equivalent; however, the term eligible employee does not include a person who has accrued retirement benefits under the Nevada Public Employee Retirement System (PERS), or whose employment is incidental to his or her educational program.
Contributions to this account will be 100% vested immediately.
Fees and plan expenses depend on the specific investments you select. To learn about expenses associated with an investment, select Research and Performance from the Investment Options tab and read the fund profile or prospectus for each investment.
EXPLORE OPTIONS
null

Learn which mutual funds and other investments are available

You can enroll now
null

Enroll or make changes in your plan(s) today

DOCUMENTS

Plan forms & resources

NSHE Defined Contribution Retirement Plan Alternative - RETIREMENT CHOICE (84) - Enrollment Form
*Need help completing the enrollment form? Call your HR Benefits office at 800-842-2252. Visit Investment Options to view your available funds.

923698