Marquette University Retirement Plan (Match)

PLAN INFORMATION
Marquette University offers this plan as part of workplace benefits. Now is a great time to understand what is offered - think about taking advantage of any opportunities to save and invest for the future. 
Learn what plans allow eligible employees to do.
The contribution schedule is as follows: You contribute 5% of your regular annual salary, and the university contributes an amount equal to 8% of your regular annual salary. Thus a total amount equal to 13% of your salary is contributed to the plan.Eligible employee means all employees except student employees, unless such student employees are employed on a continuous basis and meet the 1,000-hours-worked-per-year requirement.
Contributions to this account will be 100% vested immediately.
EXPLORE OPTIONS
null

Learn which mutual funds and other investments are available

You can enroll now
null

Enroll or make changes in your plan(s) today

137961