Get the basics
Protect your money from market ups and downs with guaranteed fixed annuity rates
Putting money in
- Know what to expect with a fixed rate
- Fees are low and easy to understand
- Earnings grow tax-deferred
- Choose from multiple time periods
Taking money out
- No mandatory withdrawals until age 90
- Set up a guaranteed income stream for life or take out a lump sum of cash*
GET THE BASICS
What is a fixed annuity?
A fixed annuity allows you to save beyond 403(b)/401(k) and/or IRA limits. So you can feel more confident you'll reach your goals.
PUT MONEY IN Decide how much you want to put in your annuity—you can make contributions over time or all at once.
CHOOSE TIME PERIOD Choose a time frame and interest rate consistent with your needs.
TAKE MONEY OUT At the end of the time period, decide how you want to receive your income payments—you can either get a set payment amount or all your money at once.
GET THE BASICS
Fixed annuities offer growth with lots of control
So you can protect yourself and plan for the future.
Earnings are predictable with a guaranteed rate.
Ready to retire
Annuities augment your plan with additional income.
Building a legacy
You don't have to take money out until age 90.
Is this annuity right for you?
Good if you care about:
- Potentially saving money on taxes
- Guaranteed interest for a set period
- Freedom to invest or withdraw funds as needed2
- Option to receive guaranteed income for life
Reasons to consider a TIAA-CREF fixed annuity
Don't leave money on the table. Make sure you’re getting your full employer match.