If you have questions or need additional information, please contact TIAA_DCIO_Support@tiaa.org. TIAA will be happy to help you.
Working with TIAA
Note to call center representative: This section provides you with ways to contact TIAA when you need additional information or help answering a participant’s questions.
Additional information is available on the TIAA support site for the TIAA Secure Income Account which can be accessed at: https://www.tiaa.org/dcio/secure-income
If you require additional support regarding lifetime income conversations or questions from participants on this topic, please initiate a three-way call and ask a trained TIAA Lifetime Income Consultant to join the call. You can call us at 844-7-INCOME (746-2663).
In addition, you can request general product level support by emailing TIAA at TIAA_DCIO_Support@tiaa.org.
You can contact the TIAA 401(k) Income Solutions team at TIAA_DCIO_Support@tiaa.org.
Topics or phrases spoken by participants that are triggers for when you should ask a TIAA Lifetime Income Consultant to join your call include:
- Any of the topics covered in section VII above.
- Lifetime income/Income for life/Ensuring I don’t run out of money.
- Options for income from the TIAA Secure Income Account.
- How much income can the TIAA Secure Income Account provide?
- How does annuitization/lifetime income work?
- Ensuring my loved ones receive income if I pass away before they do.
- Guaranteed income/Protected income/Predictable income
- Closing the gap between essential living expenses and income from Social Security and/or pensions.
Specially trained TIAA Lifetime Income Consultants stand ready to join your call by dialing 844-7-INCOME (746-2663).