Advice and education to help meet employee retirement goals
Participants with access to an advisor have more confidence in their retirement decisions.
1 Brightwork Partners/NMG Consulting, DC Participants (VDP4) 403(b) Deep Dive, February 2018
Education and personalized advice
Your employees can take advantage of TIAA’s support in ways that work for them.
- Explain plan rules
- Support plan enrollment
- Promote good saving habits
Personalized plan advice
- Provide asset allocation strategies
- Assess additional savings needs
- Estimate retirement income
- Describe plan distribution options
Customized financial planning
- Provide holistic planning to address more complex need
- Share ways to protect and pass along assets
- Discuss more specialized products
*General education is not, and should not be construed as, fiduciary investment advice.
Delivering targeted support
We work with your employees with a process that is:
Flexible to address participants' varied financial needs and preferences
Built with a system of impartial controls, including a third-party source for retirement plan investment recommendations
Designed to meet all regulatory requirements with an impartial review process, documentation and reporting requirements