Together, we can help create the opportunity for a lifetime of financial well-being. With TIAA’s managed accounts programs, you gain a life-long investing partner.1
Call us at 888-211-3868
Get the basics
TIAA makes managing your portfolio simple
Turn your financial plan into reality. We’ll assemble the right team of financial specialists and apply a professional investment approach to manage your portfolio so you can focus on other things.
Built to Perform
Your tailored portfolio will evolve as you seek to grow and draw upon your wealth.
All About You
Your lifestyle, goals and personal preferences are the basis of your portfolio.
A Purposeful Process
Our wealth management approach helps you stay the course and reduce the likelihood of unintended outcomes.
Working with us
Your Individual Advisory Services team
Your TIAA advisor and client relationship consultant are your primary contacts. For more complex needs, including trusts and managed account services,2 your advisory team can call on specialists in other areas.
A life-long financial partnership
As your life changes, so do your financial needs. We focus on your complete financial picture, as you work with us, through all your life stages – whether you’re looking to build wealth, draw upon it or leave it to heirs or a charitable cause.
Throughout your career
With our managed account services, we will review your account regularly to help your plan stay on track with your goals.2
We help you develop an income strategy to confidently live the life you worked so hard to achieve.
We’ll continue to tailor your portfolio to help you maintain your lifestyle, preserve wealth and leave a legacy in alignment with your goals.
We retain 95%* of our managed accounts clients by continuing to provide value, personalized advice and expertise.
*Based on an average of separate TIAA annual client retention data for Portfolio Advisor and Private Asset Management.
The value of a professionally managed account
We tailor your investment portfolio based on what matters to you. Based on our understanding of your ambitions, we construct an investment strategy aligned to your goals.
With managed account services, investment professionals analyze the securities in your portfolio daily, and adjusts it for you if any investments no longer meet stringent investment criteria.
Managed account resources
These resources will give you a better idea of the types of managed accounts available, why you should consider them, and fact sheets describing a few of our many investment strategies.
- Downside Risk Mitigated — Actively Managed
- Downside Risk Mitigated — Passively Managed
- Meet/Beat — Actively Managed
- Meet/Beat — Passively Managed
- Meet/Beat — Actively Managed (with Socially Responsible Preference)
- Meet/Beat — Actively Managed (with TIAA-CREF Managed Preference)
- Downside Risk Mitigated — Actively Managed Tax Minimized
- Downside Risk Mitigated — Passively Managed Tax Minimized
- Meet/Beat — Actively Managed Tax Minimized
- Meet/Beat — Passively Managed Tax Minimized
- Meet/Beat — Actively Managed (with Socially Responsible Preference) Tax Minimized
- Meet/Beat — Actively Managed (with TIAA-CREF Managed Preference) Tax Minimized
- Managed Income Strategies Tax Minimized
- Managed Income Strategies
Start the conversation
1 Nothing on this page is intended to, nor should it be construed to, suggest the creation a legal partnership or joint enterprise.
2 TIAA-CREF managed account services provide discretionary investment management services for a fee.