A dedicated financial advisor working for you.
As a committed partner, your advisor can help you pursue your financial goals as life progresses, goals change and markets shift.
Your advisor works with you one-on-one to help build a financial plan aligned to your needs, wants and wishes.
Advisors are supported by a team of specialists providing professional advice and support.
Service that sets us apart
We’re here to help you plan for your financial goals and find ways to increase your chances of meeting them.
Together we’ll build a long-term financial plan. We can also help you adjust it over time as your situation changes.
Your relationship with your team
Your TIAA advisor and client relationship consultant are your primary contacts. For more complex needs, including trusts and managed account services, your advisory team can call on specialists in other areas.
What we provide
Creating a plan to address your goals
We’ll help you develop a comprehensive strategy for your finances including investment, legacy, incapacity and charitable goals.
Getting to know you
We take the time one-on-one to understand your needs, wants and wishes.
We create a customized plan, based on your risk tolerance and your investment preferences, and help you implement it.
We can work with you as needed to revisit your plan to address your changing needs.
What you get
During a goal review, your advisor and team will work with you to focus on the following key items:
Your review will include a look back at all aspects of your financial plan to evaluate progress towards your goals.
Assessing your current situation
We discuss changes in your life and other factors that may impact your financial plan.
Planning for the future
With your present needs in mind, we adjust your plan to help you pursue your long-term goals.
Articles and videos from our professionals
- Planning to avoid outliving your retirement nest egg
- 4 common investing mistakes —and how having a plan may help you avoid them
- 4 smart financial planning moves for 2019—and beyond
- Building a solid foundation for your retirement
- Can you retire early?
- Four options for your retirement plans from former jobs
- Health care insurance after retirement: What you should think about in advance
- How life insurance can help you find balance in retirement
- Why having more retirement accounts isn’t always better
- 5 things you need to know about healthcare costs in retirement (video)