Learn about managed accounts*
If you prefer a hands-off approach to investing, you can count on us to manage your accounts with your interests in mind.
With a managed account you can get:
- An advisory team that adapts to your specific financial preferences
- Investment strategy tailored to meet your unique objectives
- A complete view of your financial picture
- Appropriate balance between risks, returns and tax considerations
- Investment selection based on a strategy customized to your individual goals and what’s important to you
- Day to day management to help keep your investments on the right track
- Information on estate planning considerations and trust administration
Services offered may vary depending on which program you qualify for.
* TIAA-CREF managed account services provide discretionary investment management services for a fee. No method of investing can ensure a profit or protect against loss.
TIAA-CREF managed account services are offered through TIAA-CREF Advice and Planning Services a division of TIAA-CREF Individual & Institutional Services, LLC , a registered investment adviser and broker-dealer, and the Private Asset Management offered by TIAA, FSB, a federal savings bank.