Retirement calculators & financial tools
- Retirement AdvisorComplete four steps and receive a customized Retirement Action Plan with savings and investment recommendations.
- Retirement Income PlannerExplore your income options with varied assumptions and compare a wide range of scenarios to help you meet your retirement income goals.
- Retirement Goal EvaluatorFind out how much of your current income you might be able to replace in retirement and where you may have shortfalls.
- Early Withdrawal CalculatorUnderstand the impact of taking an early withdrawal from your retirement account – including lost asset growth, tax consequences and penalties.
- IRA Finder ToolQuickly learn whether you’re eligible for a Traditional or Roth IRA, and see how much you can contribute.
- IRA Contribution Limits Answer a few questions to determine how much you can contribute to a Roth or a Traditional IRA.
- Roth IRA ConversionFind out if it makes sense to convert your Traditional IRA to a Roth IRA.
- Tax-Advantage CalculatorSee why contributing to a tax-deferred retirement annuity may be to your advantage — building more retirement savings while reducing your taxable income.
- Tax-Deferred Contributions CalculatorDetermine the maximum amount you can contribute to a supplemental tax-deferred account.
- Keogh Contribution CalculatorHave a Keogh? Find out how much you can contribute.
- IRA Contribution LimitsAnswer a few questions to determine how much you can contribute to a Roth or a Traditional IRA.
- Minimum Distribution CalculatorFind out how much you must withdraw from your retirement accounts when you reach age 70½.
- Asset Allocation EvaluatorDiversify your retirement savings across a range of assets classes, such as equity, fixed income and real estate. See sample scenarios based on answers to a few questions.
- Compare InvestmentsCompare historical performance, risk, holdings, and ratings for up to five mutual funds and/or Retirement Plan Annuities.
- Annuity Cost Savings CalculatorSee how much you may save in annuity expenses. Use this interactive tool to compare annuity expense charges.
- Life WizardEstimate how much term life insurance you need and what it could cost.
- Life Insurance CalculatorEstimate how much life insurance your family may need to replace income if you (or another breadwinner) pass away.
- Life Insurance Premium Quick QuotesAnswer a few questions and get a term life insurance quote on the spot.
TIAA is here for you
- One-on-one consultations at no additional cost on the phone or in person.
- Guidance to help you get the most from your retirement benefits.
- A broad review of your finances, including your TIAA and non-TIAA accounts.
Saturday, 9 a.m. - 6 p.m. (ET)