- Collaborate with on-campus and off-campus partners to develop engaging and relevant content.
- Appeal to both undergraduate and graduate students' financial concerns.
- Make content available online and in-person to reach the largest number of students.
- Collaborate with departments and campus media to reach students. Consider partnerships with financial experts to address student interest in long-term savings and investments.
- Inform presenters about the degree levels and backgrounds of students to help ensure content is tailored to the audience.
- Promote student awareness of online federal resources.
- Helps current and prospective students explore debt levels and salary ranges for different degrees and fields.
- Shows students the long-term impact of common daily or weekly spending decisions.
- Enables users to budget for common student expenses.
- Allows students to explore real salary data by occupation.