Who are your employees?
Understanding their goals will help you deliver communications targeted to where they are on the road to retirement.
TIAA groups participants based on life stage and specific needs. Our approach can be modified to reflect your unique insights.
- Live paycheck to paycheck
- Limited financial flexibility
- Most responsive to communications about budgeting and meeting immediate financial needs
- Most are financially secure.
- Take advantage of workplace savings opportunities.
- May want advice for more complex financial circumstances.
- Actively planning for financial stability
- Increase retirement plan contributions, when possible
- May need help balancing short and long-term goals
- Pre-retirees looking to create a plan for transitioning to their post-working years.
- Open to strategies for lifetime income.
- Need personalized advice and guidance.